Year-Round Mentoring (YRM) is intended to unite, equip, resource, and support evangelical leaders throughout the year. YRM groups gather leaders with similar callings or ministries into small groups of 10 to 15 people. YRM participants can expect to:
- Learn valuable skills from senior evangelical leaders
- Join in community with like-minded peers
- Be encouraged and grow in their ministries
- Be mentored in your specific calling
- Be developed toward the Forum leader impacts
The following Pre-Forum events are for YRM participants. To learn more about YRM groups and find out how to apply to join one, visit: https://www.foclinitiatives.org/yrm.