The Forum officially begins with a plenary session on Saturday night and ends with the plenary session on Wednesday night (see the 2023 ELF Schedule here). We offer a number of special sessions that take place before and after the Forum.
If arriving by plane:
- For Pre-Forum Conferences on Friday night and Saturday morning, plan to land no later than 14.30 on Friday, 19 May.
- For Pre-Forum Seminars on Saturday afternoon, land by 10.30 on Saturday, 20 May.
- Post-Forum Seminars will conclude at 12.30 on Thursday, 25 May.
Information about transport from the airport to the hotel can be found on our Travel page.
Food and lodging are available for an additional cost for those arriving Friday, 19 May. Three meals (Friday dinner - Saturday lunch) are included. Cost:
- 90 EUR for non-scholarship recipients staying in a double room (60 EUR for scholarship recipients)
- 125 EUR for non-scholarship recipients staying in a single room
If you plan to arrive on Friday, you must email Kevin Saylor at email@example.com as soon as possible to reserve the additional night's lodging.